The Undeniable Value of a NAEYC Accredited Program
Early childhood education plays an essential role in your child’s development. Several research studies indicate that one of the characteristics of high-quality daycare programs is accreditation. When you choose to enroll your kids in centers with accreditation, you are joining a community that is committed to giving quality education for young children.
At It Takes A Village Infant Toddler and Preschool Center, a provider of child care in New Jersey, we are accredited by the National Association for Young Children (NAEYC).
NAEYC accredited programs have to:
- Encourage a child’s sense of individual worth by cultivating positive relationships
- Implement a comprehensive curriculum to develop a child’s cognitive, language, social, emotional, and physical skills
- Offer ongoing assessments to track each child’s development and inform the parents about their child’s progress
- Protect children from illnesses by promoting nutrition and health
- Provide a safe and healthy environment
Are you looking for NAEYC accredited daycare in Jersey City, New Jersey? Then this is the right place for your little one.